The Service Plan
The LV Energy System team has been working for the last 12 years in the Low Voltage Construction and Managed Services industry. LV Energy Systems is a technology firm passionate about helping businesses to increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and drive sustainability. With our team of developers we have spent the last several years working on exactly that. LV Energy Systems B.A.S being our new flagship Solution. As you can see below we have not missed a beat with what it can do, currently in multiple Health Care Facilities, Campus Environments, Major Airports, Amusement Parks, Manufacturing facilities and smart cities. We are working everyday to increase its reach and scope. Let us stop by and show you how it can work for your organization.
Our trusted advisors will show you how to leverage unique financial solutions and patented energy-efficient technology that provide clients immediate savings.
The ultimate goal is to help your organization become an efficient enterprise
Efficient, Economic, and Environmentally Responsible
LV Energy Systems B.A.S is a comprehensive enterprise level management platform that provides timely, accurate intelligence that is vital to mission-critical business decisions. With our B.A.S, businesses realize vast improvements in energy savings, operational overhead and facility management.
The team at LV Energy Systems has global reach. Headquartered in the US and with offices in Poland, we service customers worldwide our team of technicians and support personnel are available 24/7/365 to assist in the maintenance and support of your B.A.S deployment and facility maintenance needs. Lighting accounts for 35% of your facilities utility expense, integrating your lighting system with a building automation system can drastically improve your buildings overall power consumption. The Luminetworx PoE Lighting system is not only fully integrated but can on its own merit reduce your power consumption by 30% of the total facility usage. Want to know more? Have questions? Want to schedule an in-person or video appointment? Contact us today to schedule time with one of our sales engineers
Introducing building controls to a building is often one of the sure stand fastest ways for companies to save money. Building automation takes care of a variety of issues. Here are some of the main reasons you should consider adding building automation at your facility.
- Lower electricity and natural gas costs – Probably the number one reason so many companies consider building automation is because they usually save about 15 percent of the cost of annual energy consumption. That can equate to about 20 to 40 cents in electricity costs saved per square foot of space.
- Maintained comfort levels – One of the problems managers and business owner’s face is ensuring the comfort of both clients and employees, and there is no easier or more efficient way to manage comfort levels than with controls that are computerized. They keep the temperature and humidity levels even throughout the building and ensure that adequate light levels are delivered over different times and seasons. This reduces the amount of energy that’s wasted.
- Increased property values – In general, a commercial building’s value is usually set in relation to the net operating income from the space. So by lowering electricity costs, the net operating income is increased. Every 10 cents per square foot that’s saved in electricity costs has the potential to increase the building’s market value by 80 cents per square foot. To really put that into perspective, a $100,000 square foot building could suddenly become worth an extra $120,000 (over its original value) after electricity costs are cut by 15 cents per square foot.
- Reduced complaints from occupants – When the building is more comfortable, you also have to deal with fewer complaints from the building’s occupants. The result is higher morale and a more productive atmosphere.
- Better productivity – Building automation also creates better air quality and ventilation, which reduces employee sick time and helps employees be more productive. Some estimates indicate that the value comes out to about $20 per square foot.
- Lower maintenance costs – By controlling indoor air quality a building owner can reduce total run time on heating and cooling equipment. Reduced run time will result in less “mileage” which in turn significantly decreases repair costs over time.
- Simplified building operations – It can be hard to gauge what’s happening in all parts of your building, especially if it is very large. However, computerized controls and displays make it easy for you to see what the equipment in all parts of the building is doing, even when that equipment is in crawl spaces or up on the roof. It is much easier to see which piece of equipment is malfunctioning so that it can be repaired much more quickly.