Lighting and HVAC represent over 70% of your building’s energy usage and are the biggest source of comfort complaints. With LV Energy Systems B.A.S, what if your lighting and HVAC systems worked together, in harmony, providing:
- one unified, graphical and actionable view of system performance and energy spend?
- optimal comfort and energy efficiency?
- more value … for the life of your building?
- automated preset settings for energy efficiency
Olympus Building Automation is EASIER
Simplify design, reduce installation time and costs, improve maintenance and serviceability, all while increasing
reliability of multi-application integration, for improved comfort and energy efficiency.
Easier to Spec – common platform for both lighting and HVAC control; designed to work together, with a single communication protocol, for a predictable and reliable outcome
Easier to Install – one programming environment; one visualization interface to learn, deliver and service
Easier to Manage – one visualization interface providing an actionable view into your system performance and your energy spend
Easier to Scale – standardization to ensure compatibility and support of future lighting and HVAC customization
Easier to Optimize – harmonized control sequences, leveraging a common sensor network, for optimal energy savings and comfort
Easier to Service – benefit of two specialized sales and support channels coming together to deliver your unified building controls solution
LV Energy Systems B.A.S includes:
- Automation and efficiency without having to manually adjust settings daily to control a building environment.
- Protection of buildings and contents by real-time monitoring of heating, cooling and humidity – saving you from burst pipes and broken equipment.
- Reduced operating costs by monitoring performance, and optimal equipment run times and settings with an average 25 percent savings.
- Increased comfort and productivity by having properly conditioned air, and correct exchange of CO2 and dust within a space.
- Safer environments with automated responses for fire safety and emergencies.
- Early fail detection means less time spent maintaining the system.
- Analytics to gain an additional 10-15 percent energy savings with optimization.
To find out more about the LV Energy Systems HVAC Building Automation Solution contact us now.