Rhythms are defined room by room, so you can enable a rhythm only in the rooms where you need one.
1. Find the Rhythms menu
– On iOS, head to the Rhythms tab.
– On Android, open the side menu and go to Rhythms.
2. Select the room in which you want to enable a Rhythm.
3. Enable the Rhythms feature with the toggle on the top right corner.
4. Swipe between the available Rhythms and select the one you want to apply by tapping on the “Select” button in the top right corner of the Rhythm card.
– If you had Scheduled Presets enabled for a given room, the custom Rhythm created during feature upgrade will automatically be enabled as well.
– If you had disabled Scheduled Presets for a given room, the custom Rhythm created during feature upgrade will automatically be disabled as well.
– If you had enable Rhythms, it will override WiZclick